Tonight’s update is a rather important one… you will notice there will be no server wars tonight because we’re making some adjustments to the server itself. In addition the following changes are going into place tonight:
- T2A will officially be closed, this means no recall, gate, teleporting or use of keywords to get into or out of T2A
- With T2A closing, you will also notice the number of dueling arenas has shrunk considerably
- With T2A closing, Delucia has been removed from the public moongates, in it’s place Serpents Hold has been added
- If you log into a player who’s in T2A you will be moved to Britain immediately, you will also be given a message to let you know T2A was closed and you’ve been moved.
- Spawns which were limited to T2A have been placed in the overworld, you will need to find them, we will not be sharing the locations
- A new player command has been added to to the game [website which will take you to our website to get the latest and greatest information
This round of changes is setting the stage for a much larger change to our faction system… you will see in the coming week that faction changes will be announced or made public on a test center server. These changes will re-invigorate the faction system, bringing fun back to them.
We have a whole slew of changes in the works but it’s important to remember that we are turning an aircraft carrier here, it takes time and a methodical approach. You will see more and more changes over time but we’re not going to make 50 changes at once. T2A was our big “change” for this update… we hope you enjoy it.
As with any changes, there could be negative impact to the shard… in the event we discover a negative impact we will address it. Thank you for all of your support of UOGamers!